The Martial Arts Center for Health teaches movements which increase flexibility and range of movement. We have been using Tai Chi, Qigong and Kung Fu to help people feel better since 1992. Call today to see how we can help you.
Gain Flexibility with Martial Arts in Orlando
- Improve Balance through Tai Chi wi... — Tai Chi is a proven method of improving balance and stability. As we age it balance is very important for health and safety. Join us to see how you can improve your balance in a fun safe way. The Martial Arts Center for Health has been helping people of all ages since 1992 in the [...]
- Learn Qigong and Tai Chi at the Ma... — Come and see why so many doctors choose the Martial Arts Center for Health. Tai Chi, Qigong and Kung Fu are all arts that are taught at the Martial Arts Center for Health. Since 1992 our main focus has been on health and adults. All movement is modified to match each person to ensure maximum [...]
- History of Martial Arts ~ Kung Fu ... — There is a long history of martial arts dating back over a thousand years. There are many ideas of who started it, where it came from, etc. Our understanding is that it first began as a way to condition the body so that people would have the ability to sit for long periods of time [...]
- Reduce Joint Pain and Stiffness wi... — At the Martial Arts Center for Helath in the Orlando area, we focus on using Tai Chi and other martial arts to improve the health of the body. Join us to see why doctors choose the Martial Arts Center for Health for their own health as well as their [...]
- Health Benefits of Tai Chi — Tai Chi reduces stress, increases circulation, improves balance and so much more. Contact the Martial Arts Center for Health for more information how the time tested movements of Tai Chi can help [...]