Why learn Tai Chi?
Tai Chi is a form of Martial Arts that focuses on slow and gentle movements, creating balance and releasing stress. It’s a way to feel better and improve your mentality through calm and enjoyable movement. Rather than using harsh or abrupt equipment, enjoy learning a form that really helps all aspects of life. Tai Chi is done gently to prevent stress on the joints, and still makes you stronger and healthier. Not to mention how Tai Chi has helped many active hobbyists to feel better, by alleviating back pain in golfers, and giving back that sense of balance we lose as we get older.
From calming down during a nervous time, to readying for an important meeting, Tai Chi is a perfect stress reducer.
Through the slow movement you’re helping oxygenate the blood, and as you breathe you’re increasing circulation and taking stress off the heart. Even the process of learning the Tai Chi sequence is very good for the brain, since it helps prevent memory loss and Alzheimers. You’re helping to develop hand-eye coordination from Tai Chi through focusing on the sequence.
Learn Tai Chi at the Martial Arts Center for Health in the Orlando/Altamonte Area
Why learn Tai Chi?
- Increase your Child’s Confid... — Martial Arts at the Martial Arts Center for Health is for everyone. From children to adults, everyone benefits in many ways. Kids need a way to develop themselves, their confidence, and self-esteem, and martial arts is a great way to do that. The classes also help kids to learn about anatomy, while in most schools [...]
- Gain Confidence through Self Defen... — A lot of people are unconfident with their ability to protect themselves, which can lead to fear. With self defense, you’ll be able to have more faith in yourself and grow your confidence every day. This leads to having a better feeling with yourself, as well as feel good with your body. Self defense, like [...]
- Increase Bone Density at the Marti... — Osteoporosis is becoming a bigger deal for people that are 35+. A way to help prevent and deal with it is to increase your bone density. What osteoporosis does is make your bones weak and brittle, which can be counteracted by making your bones stronger and more stable. How can you do that? Through martial [...]
- Doctors Recommend the Martial Arts... — Martial Arts has tremendous health benefits and can get you feeling the best you can. It is one of the most effective workouts available. Here at the Martial Arts Center for Health we have been open and helping people for over 27 years, and customize each movement so it’s right for you. The Martial Arts [...]
- Feel Healthier and Strengthen your... — Martial Arts and specific forms help to boost your immune system and make you feel better. These forms are ones like Tai Chi, Kung Fu, and Qi Gong. Tai Chi is often described as “meditation in motion,” but it could also be called “medication in motion.”. Tai Chi is said to unblock and encourage the proper [...]