Why learn Tai Chi?
Tai Chi is a form of Martial Arts that focuses on slow and gentle movements, creating balance and releasing stress. It’s a way to feel better and improve your mentality through calm and enjoyable movement. Rather than using harsh or abrupt equipment, enjoy learning a form that really helps all aspects of life. Tai Chi is done gently to prevent stress on the joints, and still makes you stronger and healthier. Not to mention how Tai Chi has helped many active hobbyists to feel better, by alleviating back pain in golfers, and giving back that sense of balance we lose as we get older.
From calming down during a nervous time, to readying for an important meeting, Tai Chi is a perfect stress reducer.
Through the slow movement you’re helping oxygenate the blood, and as you breathe you’re increasing circulation and taking stress off the heart. Even the process of learning the Tai Chi sequence is very good for the brain, since it helps prevent memory loss and Alzheimers. You’re helping to develop hand-eye coordination from Tai Chi through focusing on the sequence.
Learn Tai Chi at the Martial Arts Center for Health in the Orlando/Altamonte Area
Why learn Tai Chi?
- Functions of the Nervous System — Human Design Human design is so complex. The functions of the nervous system taking place from second to second happen unconsciously. Consequently we can carry on throughout our life oblivious to all the bodies miraculous capabilities. Most people don’t seek out an education on the functions/design of the body unless they are going into a [...]
- Screen TIME — How to Balance Screen TIME Technology has and continues to change the way people learn, function, interact and grow. As a result, all age groups are faced with the difficultly of creating a healthy balance with screens. Adults themselves are challenged with the balance of screen time. Consequently guiding children along the path of healthy [...]
- Fresh Start — Are you ready for a fresh start? Look no further in finding ways to keep yourself interested in physical activity. A fresh start created at any time can do wonders. Instructors here at the Martial Arts Center for Health are ready and willing to share valuable knowledge with you now. How many times have you [...]
- Acceptance & Bonding — Are you intrigued by martial arts and the abilities/super powers you can gain? It is true there are many hidden secrets within the martial arts. Glamorizing the abilities humans access in martial arts has captivated our culture for decades. When it comes down to earning the powers available the glamor might disappear and be replaced [...]
- Developmental Stages — Children’s Developmental Stages How can you give your child an edge when you enroll them in the Martial Arts Center for Health? The benefits and skills experienced will carry over into everyday life. Socializing, mental health, physical health, stress release, music, arts, academics, and sports. As important as they are, the physical skills developed in [...]