Established in 1992, the Martial Arts Center for Health is a family business dedicated to serving others, sharing deep knowledge, and providing a safe learning environment. Members of the Martial Arts Center for Health are treated the same way as family members would be: that is with respect, care, dignity, and trust. We offer a balanced natural approach to developing physically, mentally, and spiritually. We believe each person is given the opportunity to overcome and grow from all life challenges so that they may find peace and happiness within; our mission is to help along the way.
Click here to see testimonials.
The Martial Arts Center for Health is a membership studio that offers:
- Classes 6 days a week
- Flexible class time options
- Adult classes
- Kids classes
- We offer: Group Classes in Person and Online, Private Lessons in Person and Online, Corporate Classes, Workshops, Seminars
- Highly qualified, dedicated instructors
- Our facility is cleaned daily with all-natural cleaning products
- Space available for members to practice on their own schedule outside of class times
- Classes enhanced with healing music and the subtle dispersion of therapeutic essential oils
- Conveniently located in Orlando 2902 North Orange Ave, STE F. Orlando, FL 32804. We are easily accessed from Orlando, Winter Park, Maitland, Longwood, Apopka, Lake Mary, Windermere, Doctor Phillips, Altamonte Springs, College Park, Delaney Park